Goats are in my future

Yesterday changed my life. I see no way around it... I must have a small herd of goats.


Have you ever played with a baby goat? Trust me, they are probably the cutest (and most fun) animal out there. Marieta and I set out yesterday to see the baby elephant seals at Ana Nuevo yesterday and through our meandering around Pescadero those baby goats melted my heart. Marieta had to pry me away to sample the goat cheese. Those little goat kids were too cute.

Whenever Marieta and I move back to Iowa and someday buy a house... I'm getting like four baby goats. Marieta is allergic to Cats and Dogs so it's a struggle for her to be around them, but those goats and the llama seemed fine. One day I will be known as the guy in town who is always walking his goats. Oh yeah.

Comments

Hannah said…
You and me both! Because I'm allergic to casein in cow's milk I've been eating goat cheese like it's going out of style. Ever tried goat yogurt? Good stuff. When you guys move back here and buy your goat farm I will buy a neighboring farm and try to out-goat you.

Once, a baby goat kicked my dad in the stomach. He now hates goats. True story.

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019