The Week That Was

It's a big week! I'm making my return to Hertz today for the first time in two weeks. You know what that means... next time I talk to yous I may been sans Hertz employment (not the cool). I've also got four days lined up at KPIX. That means I'll be slinging four times (well maybe not but I did sling 3 out of 3 days last week.

Hey last week! What happened there? Oh just one whole week of marriage. Saturday being the one week anniversary. Marieta and I celebrated by going to Napa Valley. You can check out our little journey to grapetown over at the wedding website. Okay, quarter to 6... time to load up my horse and the dusty trail... to San Francisco. PEACE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019