Today Is Not My Day

So I'm starting to perk up a bit, shaking off the malaise of waking up at 2:30am, when I suddenly remember that I forgot to move my car at 4am to the all day free parking on Sansome... that sucks.

Today is not gonna be my day; wake up at 2:30, I'm the only P.A. here until 4:15 because I seem to be the only one who read the email about our shift being pushed back to 3:30, our apartment is being fogged for bugs around noon so I can't get into it until after 5p; ergo, I don't get to take a tasty nap in my bed... it'll have to be in my car...

So is the day, now's let talk about the week. First off, you wouldn't think it hard to switch from waking up at 3a to 230a but dude, it is hard. I am all kinds of tired. I am gonna have to take a nap in my car on my break because I can barely keep it together. I gotta rethink my sleep schedule this weekend so I don't have to deal with this next week.

Second, taking off a week (and two days) for our wedding has destroyed my funds for this month. I'm brrrrr-oke. The brokest I've ever been. So broke I am probably gonna have to borrow some quarters to plug the meter today. And hey guess what! Tomorrow is rent day, hooray!

Last, I will mostly like get laid off from my job at Hertz on Thursday... the city manager and I have talked about it twice and I was told to "think about it" pertaining to resigning or taking early retirement (turns out I qualify after two years of indentured servitude). Not exactly sure how to handle that one. I'm pretty sure he's gonna be there as soon as I roll in the door Thursday. I don't know what all the early retirement does other than I sign something saying I can't work there again and I get some sort of settlement (resigning means I could possible comeback on staff if I could committ to full time).

Not my day, not my week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019