I Would Advise Everyone To Get Married Immediately


I have never had more fun in my life than I did on our wedding day. Sure the morning was slow and I spent a good chunk of time worried about the audio in our church... but seeing my extended family, dancing with my little cousins, taking a boat load of fun pictures, riding in a limo, eating cake (and donuts), committing my life to the most perfect person I've ever met, putting on a show with a slew of fun videos, and just having a ball made this weekend awesome. I highly reccomend it.



It's kind of fun to just say "my wife" in as many sentences as possible. (My wife and I were wondering if there are any specials? Would you mind switching seats with me so I can sit with my wife? I really have no clue, you'd want to talk with my wife...) I'm sure the silly novelty will eventually fade into routine but right now it cracks me up.



So what's up with the Boberg's now that we've tied the knot? A whole hell of a lot, and at the same time very little. Since we won't experience any honeymoonage until February, Marieta are going to use live it up in the bay instead. This weekend we are putting our Napa wine train tickets to use, we're going to a documentary screening on Sunday, we're buying a new bed tonight, and in the coming weeks we will take our first trip to L.A. in over 6 months. Living in California (and not being a native) is kind of like experiencing a honeymoon 24-7.



The Wedding Site. Well eventually it will be converted into "The Boberg Family Website," but for now it's mainly a showcase for all wedding videos, pictures, and all the extra goodies. During the planning period I know Marieta was getting stressed and losing a lot of sleep as the day approached and the details mounted, but maintaining that website helped me keep the pressure low. I think I had more fun keeping our prospective guests informed than more grooms have at their bachelor party (mine was pretty sweet by the way [don't worry, it was only pg-13 rated]).


Okay so I'll leave you be with a little scene from the morning of... Here's my dad, David Boberg, getting ready to take off for the nuptials. All the guys in tuxes wore a normal tie, but I wanted our dads to be different... so what better way than to goof them up a bit than a bowtie!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019