The Wonders of Video & Sound

Was there ever a better time to work in video than the 1980s? Movies and everything got better but to me the creme de la creme is 1980s music videos. Everything look so terrible but yet people loved it. If I were in a band making a music video today I would definitely do it in the vein of The Buggles (Video killed the radio star) and Flock of Seagulls. So damn cheap look but classic.

Sadly today music videos are worthless (mainly because no one plays them on a basic cable channel). That wont stop me though. Check out what clicked in my brain about 8 am this morning.


Sweet? Oh... not sweet... Well I enjoyed making it. Anywhoooo! Have a good weekend. Peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019