Take a Peak For Yourself


This wedding website is pretty much maxed out for wedding materials now. I don't know what else could be put on the site now. You can watch the whole thing from Proposal to the Vows. I love it. This is the what differeniates the 21st from the 20th century. 10 or 20 years ago if you missed something (wedding, party, birth, concert) you gotta hope someone taped it and you know them or their friend to get a look. Now all you need is a high speed internet connection and 10 spare minutes.

I have edited every piece of content down to its feature presentation form and our wedding DVD is coming in at two discs and around 3 and a half hours of viewable material. Is that insane or what? I think doing this thing myself was possibly the greatest idea I could ever come up with. That's it for now peeps. It is 4am, 52 degrees, and I gots work to do. Peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019