Celebrating The Election Via Youtube

Hooray for Tuesday. I wont go in depth any further except to say very pleased with Barack and extremely forlorned with the passage of Prop 8 out here. I guess once again the Supreme Court is gonna have to push change upon the masses (see Brown vs. Board, Roe vs. Wade... the list never ends).

So Youtube! This thing keeps getting better and better. It's not nearly as awesome as Vimeo (you gotta love a video player that has no framing or visible controls) They just changed the viewer to add close captions on other site and what not but what I'm really digging is the ability to search it on any site that has an embedded player. I think this feature has been around for a while but I just got turned onto it. So today I'm searching Presidential musical performances and saw Bill Clinton doing the sax thing. Pretty sweet. Somehow I got to this:



Good Day to you and yours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019