Uh! Muh Hair!

It's so hard to quote a weird little phrase such as George Clooney's hair comments from Oh Brother? Where Art Thou? But you know, it was worth the effort. Now Check out my haircut from a generation past. To set the stage, I needed a haircut and there isn't a great clips or national chain thing around so I hit up a local joint. This barber shop was straight from the 70s; wood panels, weird mammoth chairs, and newspapers clippings from a bygone era. 
Now the cut I received was from the owner who was in his 70s. A nice guy but he kind of just did his own thing without asking any questions. What was his thing? Using an electric trimmer with no length guards, shaving the edges around my ears and neck with a STRAIGHT RAZOR & SHAVING CREAM! and capping it off with pomade and and one hell of a tight comb job. Now the way he combed my hair is something similar to my Grandpa Boberg's hairstlying.  I loved the experience... not so sure about the cut. Now maybe they aren't upclose and personal for you but Check these pics. Click on them to get more detail.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019