The Monkeys out of the cage

So most, if not everyone knows; I am moving to Chicago. Come April 20th I will officially be a Illinois resident. Well I guess it's not official till I get my drivers license but... it is pretty exciting. God you have got to see are new apartment. I only have a couple pictures. I didn't take pictures of the inside only videos. Here is the building from the street (the street that is the Chicago City Limit):It's a Vintage Building. I love vintage buildings/apartments. Marieta does not but the apartment was a perfect mix of vintage and modern. The modern part is the kitchen. The landlord, Don, recently redid the kitchens of each place and they are awesome. Here are some pictures put together in a collage. We borrowed this collage thing from this place that set us up with the apartment:Okay so this picture thing shows that the apartment is kind of nice but it doesn't show you how big it is. Here is a floorplan that I made the other night. It isn't exact but it is extremely close. So so so nice: For some reason this thinks I am typing a link... Don't click here. I wish I had the square footage to show you or anything but we forgot to ask Don. Don by the way is a pretty sweet guy. He's gotta be in his late twenties, easy to talk to, only owns a couple of buildings. I love small beans landlords, allows you get a hold of them when you need and get shit done immediately.

What I'm really excited about of course is Chicago. We are only a couple blocks from the EL, and there are all my teams (the cubs rocked the Cards yesterday [I could have been at the game but I had no money to go with my buddy]). The day we move in, the 19th, is the Bulls last regular season game. I wish, I wish, I wish I could go but I have no moneys for bulls tickets. One of the best parts of beings so close to the city is that we can house any of our friends who come into town, and I strongly suggest anybody who needs a place to stay in Chicago to stay with us. We are only a hop skip and jump from downtown and we have so much room. I'll probably talk about this more as I move and what not but these are my initial thoughts. Later lovelies.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congratulations Pat! Where are you working? I bet your parents are thrilled!
Chels

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019