As I sit here drinking a Quart of Milk...

.I can't help but think that last night was one of the best basketball games I have ever seen. The Wizards owned the game most of the way but the fourth quarter who showed up? Ben Gordon. If you don't know who Ben Gordon is just know he is the Bulls fourth quarter assassin. The man was 9 for 9 with three pointers last night. He had 32 points. That means only 5 of his points were not three pointers. It was amazing. Gilbert Arenas (the cocky bitch who practically is the Wizards) was destroying the court up until the fourth quarter where he didn't even take a shot. Just beautiful. The Bulls won it on Gordon three with a minute left and Nocioni taking a charge. Those two guys are indespensible.

The only downside of the game? Bill Walton was the color commentary guy. I hate that fool. Not only does he bring up UCLA at the drop of a hat but comments like "Scott Skiles must be seriously worried, his team needs a time out," with the game only two minutes in and the wizards up by six!?!?! Bill do you know anything about basketball or the Bulls? Oh lord do I hate this man.

A couple of side notes. The 2007 NCAA National Championship final four is in Chicago and held at the United Center. I want to go but tickets are 230 bucks. I will go if someone wants to go with me. Also, the cubs won last night. Cubs 7-3? Cards 5-5? Life is good. God I can't wait to be in CHicago!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019