Getting a little excited


I need this poster and I need to go to this. I am freaking out man! Today I am pretty much all packed up minus my computer and clothes. So what do I have to do besides look for cool things to do in Chicago and man have I found some. I have found several websites that are rocking with cool things to do. Besides concerts, cuisine and cubs games there are a billion things going on. Check this site out: Chicago Latin Film Festival.

Is that one of the coolest things ever? I am a sucker film festivals. Hell! I'm a sucker for festivals of any sort. All right, I have only really started to look for cool crap to do but the choices are endless. I love chicago. I only wish I could go to the final regular season game of the bulls. Oh well, I'll go to the home opener next year!

Everything is rocking, changed my addresses on bills and what not, set up utilities, eating the steaks we got for free from valentines day. Everything is rokken like dokken. WALOOO!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019