An Iowegan July

Yesterday was my one month anniversary at CRI. Good times. I've had a handful of stuff on air, been working intermittently on revamping the CRI site, and I'd like to think I've become an integral part of the lunch committee. My seat on the board of lunch-resentatives is still probationary but I think I've proved my worth...


Oh Iowa, this is my third time embracing you as a citizen and you have not let me down. We've been busy with old friends, making new ones, taking adventures around Des Moines, and even christened our wedding gifted tent last weekend at Backbone state park. T'was a good time. check out this video:

Camping @ BackBone State Park from Patryck Boberg on Vimeo.



And now fourth of July is upon us! It should be pretty sweet. Friday the 3rd I'm golfing with my grade school buds Wags and Elliot, Friday night Marieta and I are getting together with the soon to be wed Nick and Leslie, and Saturday... oh boy am I excited. I'm running a 5k with Jordan followed by a day of fun at his Father-in-law Scott's place. Scott is homebrew guy and some sort of big beer guy in the midwest. When Marieta and I were first dating we'd occasionally be over there and Scott would always have something new and tasty for us to sample. Good times.

So if I can figure out how to do it, expect a video of my run. Maybe a time lapse or something... If I can't get that together, than definitely some footage of the rest of my weekend. Hope your Independence day is rockin. Peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019