Rock Left On The Shelf

Okay buddies. Here they are. If you want to hear or download the recordings Eight Miles Out never finished just click on this link. 7 songs. Some are missing the vocals and some are missing lead guitar parts. (I'll let you make up your own lyrics and sing along. If you need a little guidance just pretend all of our songs were about playing four square.) In case you're wondering why we never finished these well there are several reasons A) We got lazy B) My 8 track freaked out and wouldn't eject any discs C) Chris studied abroad the semester after we started recording, and it's pretty well known he was the major show booker/motivator in the group. 

One last picture for old times sake. I'll try not to talk about 8MO until I finish the video project I'm working on. Later buddy boys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019