Wedding Dress by the Beach

Since the day we got married Marieta has been itching to take pictures in her dress on the California Beach. Well eight months later she got her wish. We drove up and around the Marin Headlands taking pictures and video. It was pretty cool time. We didn't take a thousand pictures but I think we took some good ones. It also helps that while I was running back and forth between being in the frame and the tripod a nice couple with a really nice XLR camera asked if he could help. His pics look great. Its funny how you never notice what you're missing in resolution quality until you have two samples of pics sitting side by side. The dude said he had never taken any wedding pics before but was pretty big into photography. I am so thankful he helped us out. He gave me his card and incase you're looking to redesign your kitchen clicky here. Maybe Mr. Bhargava can help you out.
I'm having a good time messing with photoshop. These pics are pretty prime for messing around. I can't tell if what I'm doing really improves the pictures but hey it's fun to toy with em. Check these out...
Original...
Colorized...
Original...
Stylized...

So yeah I'm mainly toying around but I've been learning on my own in my spare time so... I think I'm coming along.

While taking these pics we also shot some video. In fact we have a lot video from recent adventures that haven't been posted. It'll all get up on our family website eventually but in a different form... I'm putting together a big ole piece on our time in California. We've only been here for a couple years but we've actually done quite a bit... I wish we had one more year. We didn't get to Mendocino, Yosemite, Tahoe... NEXT TIME! I'm not saying we're definitely moving back here but we definitely want to get back west someday. Bay Area? maybe. Portland? that would be cool. Seattle? I'm listening. It'll happen folks. Marieta and I can't sit in the same place for too long. Life is too short and we both need adventure.

Okay so check back within the next week for or two for a big ole piece on how the Boberg's did California! Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eddie Morra is an Idiot

This book should not exist

Top 10 Things of 2019